Make your own home decor creations!
Learn how to create beautiful handmade and one of a kind Jesmonite pieces in a 3 hour casting workshop. Together we will create beautiful home decor, using the eco friendly Jesmonite casting material. We teach you everything you need to know, from colour mixing to casting, sanding and sealing technics.
The workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced people alike, and we will provide all tools and material needed, in order for you to create a beautiful design! At the workshop you will choose a form of your liking and of course you will get to take the final product with you at home.
What you take home with you
- Unique pieces that you have created during the workshop.
- Natural Wax & sponge to seal your piece the next day
- The basic technics to work with Jesmonite
- Tips & tricks for the use of the material, colour mixing & pattern creation
- Inspiration to work with Jesmonite at home
The workshops take place in different locations and can be held both in danish and english, depending on the participants. Currently one workshop is planned and seats are limited:
24/06/2023 - Aarhus, Club Curious - buy tickets here
12/08/2023 - Aarhus, Club Curious - buy tickets here
If you are interested in hosting one of our workshops at your space, for a special occasion, or company event, please contact us through the form below.